Electronic & Mechanical Field Technician
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in line inspection MFL services incorporating multiple 4K high-definition technology based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions and various pipeline cleaning tools. As a result of our continued growth and commitment to research and development we have the desire to expand our Operations and Engineering capacity.
Operations field focused electronic and mechanical tool technicians operate sophisticated, proprietary and complex pipeline inspection vehicles in a customer operating pipeline environment. Your working knowledge in electronics’ or mechanical skills will enable you to learn how to Operate and Refurbish the ILI equipment. You will possess competent computer literacy and have excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with customers and issuing of field reports. Previous ILI inspection operations experience would be a great asset.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Represent Enduro while at customer field locations operating Pipeline Inspection tools.
- Work independently or with a team, job dependent.
- Ability to review data output and confirm results, including customer field report delivery.
- Identify, confirm and trouble shoot Inspection Tool operations including refurbishment.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Two year Electronic Technologist diploma with relevant 5 years experience.
- Machinist or Millwright with mechanical aptitude and computer literacy.
- Previous In-Line Inspection experience with API 1163 Certificate would be an asset.
- Position requires extensive field travel, 40% of employment, must have a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to learn proprietary electronics and software packages.