Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in line inspection MFL services incorporating multiple 4K high-definition technology based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions and various pipeline cleaning tools. As a result of our continued growth and commitment to research and development we have the desire to expand our Operations and Engineering capacity.
As an integral member of the Enduro engineering team you demonstrate the ability to design, manage and execute successful product releases. Working on the continuous improvement to the Pipeline inspection vehicles recording and data acquisition systems incorporating various technology inputs while designing circuit board and system level solutions. You have a working knowledge of embedded hardware design, analog/digital circuit design, HDL design, and C/C++. Experience in designing with embedded controller, 32/64 bit microprocessors, flash, DDR2/3, video, power data acquisition, VHDL field gate array, FPGA/CPLD and communication interfaces are required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analog and Digital circuit design and board layout.
- Competence in VHDL, FPGA & CPLD communication interfaces.
- Develop cost effective designs that meet functionality, durability and technical requirements.Develop test strategies, verification requirements and test Reports (QC/QA).
- Participate in the development of project proposals, system architecture, schedules and milestones.
- Communicate project status and recommendations to management
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 6 years related experience.
- Familiarity with all aspects of electronic design and project development.
- Design and implementation of embedded controls using FPGA and micro controllers.
- Complex reasoning, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Previous ILI tool experience would be an asset.