Full Stack Software Developer
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Enduro Pipeline Services is a leader in the Pipeline Inspection Industry providing integrity solutions for the pipeline community in North America.
Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in line inspection MFL services incorporating multiple high-definition technology-based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions and various pipeline cleaning tools.
As an integral member of the Enduro engineering team you demonstrate the ability to design, manage and execute successful software projects. Working on developing cutting edge data analysis, display, and reporting software projects. You have a working knowledge of the Java or C# languages, and SQL databases in an agile development environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Help architect next generation of data analysis, display software.
* Develop software through disciplined class structure from low level data access through processing and display.
* Collaborate with the rest of the development team to release new features and projects.
* Maintain code and organize projects in Git repositories.
* Work in server side, desktop, web, and mobile environments.
* Experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs
* Other related tasks as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
* Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering with a minimum of 6 years related experience.
* Familiarity with agile software development practices.
* Complex reasoning, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Participate in the development of project proposals, system architecture, schedules and milestones.
* Previous ILI tool experience would be an asset.Back to Careers