Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Enduro Pipeline Services is a leader in the Pipeline Inspection Industry providing integrity solutions for the
pipeline community in North America.
Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in line inspection MFL services incorporating multiple
high-definition technology-based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions and various pipeline cleaning tools.
As a result of our continued growth and commitment to research and development we are expanding our
Engineering and technology capacity in Calgary, Alberta.
Pipeline inspection tools generate a lot of sensor data and advanced analytics are part of providing the
most accurate information to our clients to maintain and improve the continued safe operation of
As an integral member of the Enduro technology team you demonstrate the ability to design, manage and
execute successful projects across a varied range of technical areas.
You will have the freedom to innovate and develop targeted systems to advance cutting-edge data
analysis techniques, sizing algorithms, and models. You have a broad working knowledge of across
multiple disciplines such as math, statistics, computer science, and some physics background. You will
bring the ability to mine data sets using traditional data analysis and machine learning techniques and
apply these skills to practical applications with real world significance. You will have the possibility to
create novel, data-driven algorithms using your own methods in a fast-paced, solution-oriented
Roles and Responsibilities
• Work with local and remote subject matter experts to implement algorithmic enhancements to
existing data analysis systems.
• Develop new and innovative algorithms into commercially viable products
• Contribute to optimizing and improving algorithm design & performance of new and existing
Enduro product offerings.
• Develop self-learning systems that can predict and autocorrect based on multiple data sources
• Stay current on published state-of-the-art algorithms and competing technologies.
• Work with engineering and technology teams to implement effective and innovative data
solutions in analyzing data from existing inline inspection tools.
• Assist in identifying and developing value added software products using existing data streams.
• Enhance and improve existing sizing algorithms using current best practice techniques in areas
of machine learning and regression.
• Gather and analyze data to extract insights out of sensor data using mathematics, statistics,
information science, machine learning, statistical learning, and data mining 2
• Create reports and document your work and results.
• Communicate methods, findings, and hypotheses with stakeholders.
• Other related tasks as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
• Degree in Engineering/ Physics / Math or statistics from and accredited university or college
with a minimum of 3-5+ years relevant data science experience.
• Legally able to work in Canada
• Ability to work remote and as part of a larger geographically dispersed team
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills required for debugging physically unintuitive software
behavior & predictions.
• Experience with high level frameworks such as MATLAB, Python, R, etc.
• Experience with end-to-end modeling projects, from research to solutions to product
• Experience in using well-established supervised and unsupervised machine learning / AI
including Deep learning techniques, Regularization Techniques; Boosting, Random Forests,
Ensemble Methods, etc.
• Valid passport and driver’s license as some minimal travel is required (5-10%)
• A creative mind and natural curiosity when faced with challenging data science tasks.
• We value self-improvement and continuous learning and are offering the possibility to create
novel data-driven solutions for the future
• Strong hands-on skills in sourcing, cleaning, manipulating, and analyzing large volumes of data
• Previous relevant ILI experience would be an asset
Enduro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse and
engaged work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, national origin, disability,
age, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be
contacted. Please send application resumes in confidence: Attention: Enduro HR Manager: