RX-102 Tracking Receiver
Enduro’s RX-102 Tracking Receiver is a complete 22 Hz and Acoustic (Geophone) tracking solution with a built-in geophone amplifier.
Tracking Receiver RX 102 Kit Includes:
- Weather resistant receiver with built-in geophone amplifier
- External wand antenna with 6' cable
- 50' antenna extension cable
- Geophone probe with 50' cable
- 6' vehicle stereo audio cable
- (1/8 in or 3.5 mm jack)
- Impact-resistant, weatherproof hard case
- 5- C Alkaline Batteries
Enduro has designed the Non-Intrusive Pig Sensor to detect a change in the magnetic field as a pig runs through a pipeline and under the unit. Each NIPS is equipped with a strong rare earth magnet on the base that attaches directly to the pipe. It is a simple, lightweight, portable and cost-effective unit destined to be your next piece of standard tracking equipment.
NIPS Unit Includes:
- Enduro N.I.P.S. Unit
- (2) Sets of Lithium CR123 Batteries
- Instruction Card
- High impact, O-Ring sealed watertight carrying case
Track Your Pig With Confidence
- Bi-directional trigger
- Stainless steel inner construction
- Simple installation
- Universal fitting
- No-doubt observation of pig arrival
- Intuitive reset
The Enduro Pig Popper is available in several different options
- Manual Visual alert *
- Combo – Electrical/Manual Visual alert *
- Electrical alert
-All Pig Poppers are available for below grade installation. Enduro’s new cable extension system allows the Pig Popper to be installed in any depth of cover up to 18’. No need for specific extension lengths, excess cable is coiled up and covered when backfilling.
-Need to replace a nonfunctional pig singnal? The Pig Popper is also designed to work with most existing 2" fittings.
*Available with indicator light for night or low light applications.