Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Design, develop, evaluate, and support the manufacturing and operation of in-line inspection tools and accessories.
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to the implementation of the final product focusing on manufacturability, safety, performance, reliability, and sustainability.
As an integral member of the Enduro engineering team, you demonstrate the ability to execute successful product development, testing, and support. Working on the continuous improvement to the Pipeline inspection vehicles recording and data acquisition systems incorporating various technology inputs while designing circuit board and system-level solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Development, evaluation, and application of project requirements, specifications, and schedules.
• Development, evaluation, and application of test specifications, procedures, results, and reports.
• Communicate and coordinate with other team members and other disciplinary teams as required for successful project execution.
• Clearly communicate project status, challenges, and recommendations to management.
• Desktop programming to support embedded devices.
• Programming embedded microcontrollers/microprocessors.
• Analog and digital circuit design and layout.
Qualifications / Requirements
- • Experienced and comfortable working with others as part of a team.
• Proficient in communicating with both engineers and non-engineers alike.
• Willing and able to learn new development systems and methods as required.
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
• 3+ years’ experience in desktop and embedded programming.
• Proficient in C and/or C++ programming in an embedded context.
• Proficient in desktop programming in Java, C++, and/or C#.
• Proficient in unit, integration, and CI testing.
• Experienced in digital circuit design and layout.
• Experienced in analog circuit design for data acquisition.
• Familiar with FPGA programming.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Git.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please enter- Electrical Engineer (Tulsa, OK) in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to Careers