Electronics Lab Rework Technician
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in line inspection MFL services incorporating multiple 4K high-definition technology based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions and various pipeline cleaning tools. As a result of our continued growth and commitment to research and development we have the desire to expand our Operations and Engineering capacity.
This is an intermediate working level position where an employee is required to perform assembly/soldering of moderate complexity. An employee at this level works under direction of the Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Supervision on repetitive tasks while new assignments receive more detailed instruction. Work assignments are subject to general review while in progress and a more thorough review upon completion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor assembly and supply inventory levels.
- Follow test procedures to ensure PCB assembly quality.
- Help with cable assembly when needed.
- Assist in Cable and Sensor Buildup.
- Work in over-mild room as needed.
- Sensor tear down and build up as needed.
- Take instruction, ask questions, and work well with others.
Qualifications / Requirements
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Hand solder at a high-quality level.
- Understand and be able to perform rework using a rework station.
- Understand and be able to reference PCB assembly Bill of Materials.
- Understand cable drawings.
- Recognize good solder joints.
- Ability to sold cable harness.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Exposure to PIC specs a plus
- At least 3 years in related work experience: or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a workstation.
- Full use of fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.