ILI Field Technician
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in line inspection MFL services incorporating multiple 4K high-definition technology based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions and various pipeline cleaning tools. As a result of our continued growth and commitment we are in need of several exceptional, realiable experienced ILI Field Technicians in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
This full-time position is responsible for working onsite with our clients to deploy and operate our specially designed tools to clean and inspect pipelines. Learn about Enduro’s In-line inspection (ILI) processes and services through field on-the-job and formal inhouse training. This individual is required to acquire the necessary knowledge to become competent in Enduro’s Field Technician services and prepare for level 1, 2 & 3 certifications. Extensive travel is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of field reports and required customer-based paperwork.
- Ensures the timely completion of field work paperwork.
- Become familiar with Enduro’s ILI equipment, including cleaning equipment, tracking, troubleshooting, repairing, QC procedures and maintenance to ensure quality, accuracy from ILI tools.
- Perform tasks as required by upper management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous ILI Field Technician Experience required, of at least 2 years.
- Pass a Drug and Alcohol Test – this is a Federal Safety Sensitive position testing is mandatory and required, our Contractors have a Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Pass a Background Check and have a Valid Driver’s license.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
Completion of jobs according to regulations, safety and Enduro quality requirements
- Keeps abreast of ILI regulations to assist certified technicians in completing ILI projects
- Completes ILI projects according to Enduro operating guidelines.
- Follows procedures that reduce risk and increase efficiency regarding cleaning equipment, tracking, repairing of Enduro equipment and maintenance to ensure quality, accuracy of data collection from the pipeline.
Professionalism and Career Progression
- Works towards ILI Field Technician certifications.
- Acquires knowledge of Enduro and industry-standard data collection and analysis.
- Analyze field data and interpret basic pipeline features for field reports.
- Can adapt to high-stress conditions, address customer concerns and be a critical thinker in the field.
- Learns and applies knowledge of customer service, job scheduling, and logistics.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please enter- Field Technician (Tulsa, OK) in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.