ILI Field Technician
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Enduro Pipeline Services is a leader in the Pipeline Inspection Industry providing integrity solutions for the pipeline community in North America.
Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in line inspection MFL services incorporating multiple high-definition technology-based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions and various pipeline cleaning tools. As a result of our continued growth and commitment to research and development we have the desire to expand our Operations and Engineering capacity.
As an Enduro ILI Field Technician you will be working within a team-oriented environment to assemble, maintain, and operate pipeline inspection tools to provide quality service to our valued customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure the quality, accuracy and timely completion of field work reports.
- Become familiar with Enduro’s inspection equipment, including cleaning equipment, tracking, troubleshooting, repairing, QC procedures and maintenance to ensure quality and accuracy from inspection tools.
- Assist certified technicians in completing field projects according to customer requirements.
- Complete inspection projects according to Enduro operating guidelines.
- Acquire knowledge of Enduro and industry-standard data collection and analysis.
- Learn to analyze field data and interpret basic pipeline features for field reports.
- Ability to address customer concerns and be a critical thinker in the field.
- Learn and apply knowledge of job scheduling and logistics.
- Work independently or with a team, job dependent.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous ILI Field Technician / ILI Tool Operator experience preferred
- Diploma or technical certification preferred
- Able to legally work in Canada and travel to United States
- Valid passport
- Valid driver’s license
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good understanding of Windows and proficient with Microsoft office (Excel, Word)
- Flexible travel and work hours (~50%)
Enduro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse and engaged work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Competitive wages, Comprehensive health coverage, on the job training and field work incentives are offered.
To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org in the subject line please enter- Field Technician (Canada)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Back to Careers