MfL ILI Data Analysts Level II & III
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Enduro Pipeline Services is a leader in the Pipeline Inspection Industry providing integrity solutions for the pipeline community in North America and the world. Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in-line MFL inspection incorporating multiple high-definition technology-based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions and various pipeline cleaning tools. As a result of our continued organic growth, we are expanding our ILI data analysis capacity and seeking full-time permanent Data Analyst(s) to join our team in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
As a customer-focused role, this position requires attention to detailed analysis of Inline inspection tool data utilizing proprietary analysis software tools in interpolating and evaluating signal responses from our various inspection tool technologies. Following analysis, interpretation, and assessment of the pipeline inspection data, you would prepare a customer final report and continued customer interaction support services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assess and interpret the processed data from an ILI tool (MFL to Caliper) to differentiate between welding faults, mill faults, mechanical damage, and other pipeline anomalies, as well as internal and external metal loss.
- Assess defect significance based on formularies and parameters defined in International Pipeline Repair Codes and by the client.
- Produce technical reports based on the analysis of the pipeline and customer requirements.
- Confer closely with Operations Department staff to identify and resolve problems with equipment and inspection data.
- Resolve any difficulties in locating pipeline defects and recommend an appropriate Non-Destructive Test technique to identify and measure pipeline defects if necessary.
- Through correlation data from site measurements and inspection data, analyze variances and prepare summary reports for management to monitor system performance and product quality.
- Must produce accurate reports of high quality.
- Must meet reporting deadlines.
- Respond to client queries promptly and professionally.
- Support operations in the data verification process.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Methodical approach to analysis and problem-solving.
- Ability and desire to consistently sustain a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work in an independent manner.
- Initiative in problem-solving.
- Previous ILI experience in data analysis, with a minimum of API 1163 Level II or Level III Certification required.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills including computer literacy.
- Self-motivated team player focused on timely delivery and quality.
Required Education and/or Experience
- GED or High School Diploma
- A Mathematical Degree or equivalent is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of the pipeline industry, its standards and practices is essential.
Please send application resumes in confidence:
Enduro HR Manager
Please enter- Data Analyst Level II / Level III in the subject line.
Enduro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and engaging work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Back to Careers