Rework Soldering Technician
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Enduro Pipeline Services is a leader in the Pipeline Inspection Industry providing integrity solutions for the pipeline community in North America and the world. Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in-line MFL inspection incorporating multiple high-definition technology-based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions, and various pipeline cleaning tools. As a result of our continued organic growth, we are seeking a full-time permanent Rework Soldering Technician to join our team in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
This is an intermediate working level position where an employee is required to perform assembly/soldering of moderate complexity. An employee at this level works under the direction of the Electrical and Mechanical Engineers. Supervision on repetitive tasks while new assignments receive more detailed instruction. Work assignments are subject to general review while in progress and a more thorough review upon completion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Solder wires into through-holes on PCB assemblies.
- Solder surface-mount components onto PCBs, including resistors and capacitors.
- Install finished assemblies into cases.
- Use basic computer knowledge for various tasks including building work instructions and looking up a bill of materials (BOM).
- Test electronics to ensure that parts and assemblies meet production specifications and quality standards.
- May perform assembly operations under a magnifying device.
- Fabricate cables for use with test equipment and circuit boards as needed.
- Perform assembly or modification soldering of electronic components, including rework and repairs.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
Qualifications / Requirements
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Experience with electronic assembly, fine-tip hand soldering touch-ups, and rework of printed circuit boards using surface mount technology and through-hole components is critical.
- Ability to remove and replace fine-pitch components without damage to the PCB or components.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Training and experience in IPC-A-610, IPC-7711/IPC-7721, and J-STD-001 is preferred.
- Physical Requirements
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a workstation.
- Full use of fingers, hands, and wrists.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
To complete an application stop by our office:Enduro Pipeline Services 5002 S. 45th W. Ave Tulsa, OK 74107
Or email your resume to: HR@enduropls.com please enter- Rework Soldering Technician in the subject line.
Enduro is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and engaging work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.Back to Careers