Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Enduro Pipeline Services is a leader in the Pipeline Inspection Industry providing integrity solutions for the pipeline community in North America.
Our specialty services include advanced intelligent in-line inspection MFL services incorporating multiple high-definition technology-based tools, caliper surveys, GIS solutions, and various pipeline cleaning tools. As a result of our continued organic growth, we seeking to fill a Urethane Laborer position, at our headquarters in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
This is an entry-working level where a candidate must perform various tasks in our urethane department, producing parts for tool assembly and inventory. Employees at this level work under general supervision on repetitive tasks while new assignments receive more detailed instruction. Work assignments are subject to general review while in progress and a more thorough review upon competition.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build-up and break down urethane molds.
- Pour urethane parts on a heating table.
- Pour urethane in a mold.
- Trim urethane parts.
- Follow all safety training and procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, efficiently schedule and manage time.
- Learn in a hands-on environment.
- Work in a faced paced environment.
Required Education and/or Experience
- Work-related work experience: or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities a plus.
- Lifting, standing, and use of both hands and arms are required for this position.
- Ability to work in and out of temps of 150 to 180 degrees.
- Ability to walk in and out of spaces unassisted.
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test, as this is a safety-sensitive position.
Enduro is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse and engaged work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Competitive wages, comprehensive health coverage, and on-the-job training.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply in person at:5002 S. 45th W. Ave Tulsa, OK 74107
Or send application resumes in confidence:Attention: Enduro HR Manager HR@enduropls.com Back to Careers